15th Anniversary of the Yard Crawl - Virginia's Largest Yard Sale
Enjoy the Crawl today!
Anniversary t-shirts going fast
Sizes S - XXL ($10); XXXL ($13)
*Yard Crawl t-shirts may be purchased at these locations:
- Edinburg Flea Market, 164 Landfill Rd, Edinburg
- Route 11 Potato Chips, 11 Edwards Way, Mt. Jackson
- Shenandoah Valley Flea Market, 3549 Old Valley Pike, New Market
- The Strasburg Emporium, 160 N Massanutten St, Strasburg
THE ORANGE BALLOON CAMPAIGN IS BACK
Participating businesses listed below are offering sales and specials during the Crawl.
Look out for the orange balloons designating participants.
Town of Edinburg
- Edinburg Mill, 20-50% off Gift store items
- Penelope's Cafe-Gallery, Hot Dog and Chips. Buy one get one free
- The Shop On Main Street, Half price items and yarn, plus specials inside shop
- Wholesome Foods, Buy one get on Free-Country Ham Sandwiches $3.00 AND Old Domion Sugar Cured Country Hams, whole ham, uncooked, does not need refrigeration $1.99/lb
Town of Mt. Jackson
Town of New Market
- Simple Tymes, Large yardsale in side lot beside of store with incredible mark down prices.
- Jon Henry General Store, Free Honey Stick with $5 Purchase, also Strites Donuts onsite
- The Calico Emporium, BONGO 50% off Montana West
- The Home Store, Closeouts & Clearance items one day only!
- Heritage Lace/Retired Longaberger Products, 10% off all Retired Longaberger Baskets. Heritage Lace Sale
Town of Stephens City
Town of Strasburg
- Box Office Brewery, "Crawl" Cold cut or chicken salad wrap with chips and soda or water, 1.00 off cold beer/cider/wine
- Clementine Vintage, 10% OFF all Dixie Belle Paint & Products during the Crawl!
- Frank's Bar B Q, special prices on BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken, hot dogs
- Ice Cream Depot, Waffle cones any flavor $2.49+tax
- Lydia's Clothes Closet, Everything in Shop 25% off
- Nancy's Coffee Bar, $1 off all iced drinks!
- Neal Sharpens LLC (Strasburg Pavilion), Register to win J.A. Henckels International 15 piece knife block (Value $129)
- Old Dominion Doggery, All beef kosher hot dog with hand-cut boardwalk fries only $5.00
- Pot Town Organics, 10%off all potting soils
Town of Toms Brook
- Natural Art Garden Center, Buy 2 perennials, get 1 free. 20% off Select Shrubs. See shop for more savings!
- North Mountain Relay For Life, Something for everyone
Town of Woodstock
- 7 East Gallery, specials on Prints/frames/misc art related items
- Furry Friends Gift & Thrift Store, special sales on vintage furniture
- Nate & Main Ltd., special sales in store
- P J Designs, special furniture sales
- Phlopsey's, entire store 50% off
- South Street Barn Market, special sales on Saturday
- Suzanne's Studio, enjoy 10% off on Saturday
- The Pantry at 117, *All Season Inventory Sale with some items up to 70% off
- Valley Treasures, Sales and open all day!
- Woodstock Cafe, Daily food specials, Beer, Wine
Contact these locations to rent space:
- Historic Courthouse in Woodstock, Intersection of Main & Court Streets, Andrea Harris, 540-335-3650
- Abba's House My Church, 23749 Old Valley Pike, Woodstock, 540-325-2625
- Edinburg Mill, 540-984-8521
- Eukarya Christian Academy, 4701 Valley Pike, Stephens City, 540-868-0081, "Joanie"
- Family Drive-In Stephens City 540-514-6145
- Flea Market in Edinburg 540-984-8771 “Susan"
Forrester Farm Equipment, 23296 Old Valley Pike, Woodstock 540.459.8375
Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown, Click here for all the details
- Newtown History Center, 5408 Main Street, Stephens City, 540-869-1700
- Town of Middletown | Main Street | 540-869-2226 ext. 1
- Shenandoah Valley Flea Market, 3549 Old Valley Pike, New Market, 540-740-3900
- Spread the Word FGC, 5263 Main St , Stephens City, 540.327.6695
- Stephens City Commons and the Old Stephens City School on Main Street, 540.247.7662 "Dudley Rinker"
- North Mountain Relay for Life Grounds, 3343 N. Main St, Toms Brook, 540.465.5148 "Melissa"
What is the Yard Crawl like...watch this great video
Brought to you by:
Check out places to stay and things to do while
visiting Shenandoah County during the Crawl here
For more information: 540-459-2542