Mission: Fostering economic growth and prosperity in our Community by promoting business through education, networking, and advocacy.
Vision: To be the organization where our business community turns for leadership and business resources.
Purpose and Objectives
The Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following objectives:
- To advance the commercial, industrial, and civic growth and welfare of Shenandoah County.
- To aid in the advancement and conservation of the business, professional, and educational interests of the County of Shenandoah, and Commonwealth of Virginia
- To foster and encourage the agricultural development of Shenandoah County
- To enhance tourism prospects in Shenandoah County
- To advance retail opportunities in Shenandoah County
- To advocate for the business interests of our members
- To collect and provide statistical information and data in reference to the commerce, trade, business, capital, industry, and growth of Shenandoah County
- To aid, assist and cooperate in securing and establishing industries and business enterprises within Shenandoah County
We Strive for Excellence
We provide the highest quality programs and services, challenging ourselves to achieve greater results for our members, our community and each other.
By Laws of the Chamber